Your Animals Are Family, So Are Ours…Come Join Our Family.
Our full-service vet hospital is located in Lancaster, Kentucky. Lancaster Vet Hospital provides health care, medical treatments, emergency care, surgical care, dental care, and dental surgery to dogs, cats, and horses. We are located 1.5 miles north of the Lancaster Town Square on US 27. (map) Call us if your pet needs healthcare services.
A Full-Service Veterinary Hospital
- Preventive Pet Health Care
- Pet Emergency Care and Surgical Services
- Advanced care of Ear and Skin Diseases of Dogs and Cats
- Advanced Small Animal & Equine Dentistry
- An advanced Equine Podiatry Care Center
Prevention is Best
We encourage our clients to stay healthy with preventative health care. We help our clients take positive steps with diet, exercise and healthy choices to help prevent major health issues. Regular checkups and a scheduled health care maintenance program can:
- Save lives by addressing health issues well before they can become life-threatening
- Prevent Pets from experiencing the pain of serious, critical and emergency health issues
- Save the pet owner money by avoiding costly procedures, emergency situations, long hospital stays and/or after-hours care
Emergency Care at Lancaster Vet Hospital
Your Pet Deserves:
- The best modern medical care available, delivered by caring medical professionals
- Around-the-clock nursing and timely, accurate medication administration
- A local lab for quick results and as-needed support from commercial laboratories
- Quick response to anemic patients including donor blood, if needed
- Advanced diagnostic equipment including radiology, ultrasound and echo-cardiograms
In our surgical suite, we offer the latest in equipment and techniques. The Lancaster Vet Hospital’s doctors, nurses, and staff provide the best possible medical care for your pet. It’s what they need. It’s what you want. It’s what we deliver.
Accredited by AAHA
Lancaster Veterinary Hospital is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited veterinary hospital. This means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion and keeping them healthy is our #1 priority. We strive to deliver excellent care for pets, because your pets deserve nothing less.