Your Animals Are Family, So Are Ours…Come Join Our Family.
Welcome to Lancaster Veterinary Hospital, a full-service AAHA Accredited veterinary hospital providing healthcare for dogs, cats and horses throughout all the stages of their lives. Our staff is dedicated to delivering excellent care for your pets because we know they deserve nothing less.
Our goal is to provide your animal companion with the best professional care so they live a long, healthy, and happy life by your side.
We are located 1.5 miles north of the Lancaster Town Square on US 27. (map) Please call us if your pet needs healthcare services, we are happy to help!
A Full-Service Veterinary Hospital
Lancaster Vet Hospital provides health care, medical treatments, surgical care, dental care, and dental surgery to dogs, cats, and horses. The Lancaster Vet Hospital’s doctors, nurses, and staff provide the best possible medical care for your pet. It’s what they need. It’s what you want. It’s what we deliver.
- Preventive Pet Health Care
- Pet Surgical Services in a dedicated surgical suite
- Advanced care of Ear and Skin Diseases of Dogs and Cats
- Advanced Small Animal & Equine Dentistry
Prevention is Best
We encourage our clients to help their pets stay healthy with preventative health care. We help our clients take positive steps with exams, diet, vaccinations and appropriate tests to help prevent major health issues. Regular checkups and a scheduled health care maintenance program can:
- Save lives by addressing health issues well before they can become life-threatening
- Prevent pets from experiencing the pain of serious, critical and emergency health issues
- Save the pet owner money by avoiding costly procedures, emergency situations, long hospital stays and/or after-hours care
Care at Lancaster Veterinary Hospital
Your Pet Deserves:
- The best modern medical care available, delivered by caring medical professionals
- A local lab for quick results and as-needed support from commercial laboratories
- Advanced diagnostic equipment including radiology, ultrasound and echo-cardiograms
Accredited by AAHA
Lancaster Veterinary Hospital is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited veterinary hospital. This means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion and keeping them healthy is our #1 priority. We strive to deliver excellent care for pets, because your pets deserve nothing less.